For you to achieve success with your HCG diet regimen, you need to understand what foods are permitted. You need to have the following HCG diet food list at your finger tip.
They best way to stay on course is by eating only those foods which are permitted by the HCG weight loss protocol.
In all of the phases of HCG diet, you must not take alcohol, which will neutralize the potency of HCG. You must weight yourself each day and drink a minimum of 3 liters of water.
HCG Phase 1
In this phase you have to take a lot of fat in the first two days you will be taking HCG drops or injections. You must eat as much food as possible with plenty of fat in whatever food you decide to eat.
What you are actually doing here is to trick your body system to think that this is your usual calorie intake.
When you finally drop from 2500-3000 calories per day to under 500 calories per day in phase 2, HCG will think that it needs to supply more energy to your body and will begin to pull lots of energy from your stored fat.
This will give rise to a reduction of a pound or more per day of weight.
HCG Phase 2 Food Plan
In this phase:
- No sugar or sugar product is allowed
- No sodas, including drinks such as Crystal light and diet sodas
- No starch, including pasta, cookies, bread, tortillas etc.
- No alcoholic beverages
- No fast food
- No oil based creams, lotions and moisturizers.
- Eat more fish and less beef
- Do not skip meals
- Take proteins such as filet mignon, Chicken breast, Buffalo (Steaks or Grounds)
- Take vegetables such as chards, spinach, beet-green, fennel, celery and green salad.
HCG Phase 3
This is commonly called the stabilization phase. This is because the reason for these 3 weeks (21 days) is to stabilize your new body weight.
At this point, you stop taking HCG drops and you can now begin to eat any kind of food except sugar and starch because they will increase the amount of fat stored in your body which will in turn add to your weight.
- No starch or sugar
- Drink water
- Take dairy products and healthy fats.
- Eat lean and organic meats
- Take vegetables such as okra, tomatoes, onion, eggplant, turnip, water chestnuts, herbs (such as basil, parsley, thyme, rosemary, cilantro, etc.), spaghetti Squash, carrots.
The main vegetables to be avoided include the starchier vegetables such as:
- All types of beans
HCG Phase 4
This phase is usually called the “maintenance phase”. At this phase you now have a stable weight and there are no more diet restrictions or approved foods.
You no longer need to administer HCG diet drops again.
You are just maintaining the results which you have now achieved for your body.
At the end of 3 weeks (21 days), you can begin another round of administering the HCG drops diet.